SERVING THE FRASER VALLEY SINCE 1964
On a daily basis, trials occur in British Columbia about a wide range of topics. Virtually any action or inaction can lead to a lawsuit.
If you have suffered a wrong at the hands of someone else, your only recourse may be to commence a lawsuit to protect your rights. However, not every dispute requires a trial and with the correct approach, most can be resolved quickly and with little expense.
At Patten Thornton, our team of litigation lawyers can assist you at any stage of litigation, including:
- conducting settlement negotiations;
- commencing or defending a lawsuit;
- attending and conducting examinations for discovery;
- attending a settlement conference with you;
- arranging and attending alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, such as mediation;
- representing you at trial; and
- conducting an appeal.
Contact us today to consult with our civil litigation lawyers.